Because numbers don’t lie.
ALL-TIME LEADING CUTTING HORSE SIRE
2003-2015 NCHA LEADING SIRE- ALL AGES, ALL DIVISIONS
2016 #2 Sire with one-fourth of the foal crops of other top sires; Sire of No.1, No.3 and No.5 sires of 2016.
Sire of more than $76 million in money-earners across five disciplines.
Sire of an unprecedented EIGHT NCHA Futurity Champions.
Sire of 16 AQHA World Champions.
2018 ICSI Breeding Fee: $17,500
ICSI Contracts Available
Breeding Manager, Christina Kirby, 940-748-2610
Eligible for All NCHA Events, PCCHA Stakes and Breeders Invitational; HERDA N/H- no HERDA Guarantee N/N for GBED, HYPP, MH, PSSM1
Live Foal Guarantee
Equi-Stat Magic Cross Statistics as of March 2017
Click HERE for the latest news.
SMART LITTLE KITTY, by Smart Little Lena. Dam of 14 foals, 12 performers earning 336,257, including–
- HIGH BROW CAT (c. by High Brow Hickory). Reference.
- SMART LIL HIGHBROW (c. by High Brow Hickory). $99,099: 4th, NCHA Open Super Stakes; 3rd, NCHA Open Classic.
- SMART BRONZE (c. by Smart Little Lena). $72,347: split 3rd, NCHA Open Derby & Open Classic; Texas Gold Open Derby Champion.
- HIGH CLASS KITTY (f. by High BrowHickory). $29,133: split 7th, NCHA Open Super Stakes; 8th, NCHA Open Derby; finalist in the NCHA SuperStakes Open Classic/Challenge and the Memphis 5/6-Year-Old Open.
DOC’S KITTY, by Doc Bar. $23,546: NCHA Open Derby Champion; NCHA Open Futurity Reserve Champion. Dam of–
PRETTY LITTLE KITTY (Smart Little Lena). $82,077: Gold & Silver Stakes Champion. Dam of–
- KIT DUAL. $251,791: 3rd, NCHA Open Futurity; NCHA Open Super Stakes Reserve Champion.
- SMART KIT DUALLY. $119,573: Abilene Western 5/6-Year-Old Open Champ
- KITS LITTLE PEPTO. $58,074: 3rd, Breeders Invitational Amateur Classic
- KIT PLAYBOY. $29,734: finalist NCHA Open Super Stakes
- MERADAS KITTY (Freckles Merada). $20,097: 4th, Abilene Western All-Age $20,000 Non-Pro. Dam of–
- MK KITTYLENA. $64,511: AQHYA World Champion Cutting; NCHA Eastern Nationals Non-Pro Reserve Champion.
- HOME ALONE DNA. $44,538: KY State 5/6-Year-Old Non-Pro Co-Reserve Champion.
- Augusta Open Classic Champion
- Chisholm Trail Open Classic Champion
- Abilene Spectacular Open Classic/Challenge Finalist, split 3rd
- Chisholm Trail Open Classic finalist, split 5th
- NCHA Open Super Stakes Finalist
- PCCHA Open Derby Finalist, 4th
- NCHA Super Stakes 5/6-Year-Old Open Classic Finalist, 7th